Toklai asia is Forbes Marshall system integration partner in Thailand for automatic continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS).
Our main activities include:
• Consulting, design, construction and installation of monitoring system according of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
• Providing suitable measuring and analyzing equipment for application information and customer requirements.
• Provide training services, guide the operation and maintenance of monitoring systems
The automatic continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) is a system installed to monitor parameters in the exhaust gas according to the current regulations on environmental protection such as flow, temperature, pressure. yield, residual O2, total dust, SO2, NOx, CO and other parameters depending on the specificationss of each industry stated in the report and the decision to approve the environmental impact assessment report or the environmental protection plan field is confirmed.
Benefits of customers when installing CEMS system:
• Helping customers proactively control the toxic parameters of emissions and adjust the production process, avoid causing environmental pollution, affecting production and the lives of the surrounding people.
• Contribute to effective environmental protection and comply with current Vietnamese laws on environmental protection.
• Easy maintenance, minimizing production downtime.
With a team of experienced and well-trained engineers, we are confident to be a provider of a comprehensive solution for exhaust gas monitoring systems. automatic and continuous waste dust (CEMS).